Professional Painters Brisbane
With over 25 years of experience, the team at Warren and Sons are experts in bringing your painting projects to life. We specialise in all areas of residential and commercial painting and only use industry-leading paints and coating, such as Dulux to give your paintwork the best possible professional finish and extend the lifespan of your properties paintwork.
Residential Painters in Brisbane
Having been operating in Brisbane for over 2 decades, you can be sure that the advice we provide, and the products we use for our clients are tailored to meet the unique local climate. Queensland residents know well that the harsh sun, strong winds and frequent rain that we experience take a toll on the external surfaces of our shops, offices and homes. At Warren and Sons, we are specialists in helping our customers choose products, coatings and colours that will best stand up to our harsh environment, and reduce the overall cost and effort of maintenance as time goes on.
Commercial Painters in Brisbane
Similarly, for commercial properties in and around the Brisbane area, we must ensure that the processes and products we use during painting projects are specifically designed to stand up to the Queensland climate. Our local Brisbane commercial painters have years of experience in preparing, painting and protecting the exterior surfaces of commercial and business premises to ensure that your business not only looks professional but that your ongoing maintenance costs are minimised.
End of Lease Painting in Brisbane
One of our most common commercial painting project requests is end-of-lease painting and make goods. When you are vacating your current premises, we can help ease the workload associated with moving a business by giving you a complete turnkey service for your end-of-lease painting project.
We will take charge of returning your previously rented premises to original condition, and work with your landlord or agent, as well as other contractors to get a detailed understanding of the expected result to give you the best possible chance of receiving your bond refund in its entirety.
The Steps to Take Your Painting Project to Completion
- Contact us to arrange a site inspection and consultation
- We provide a detailed quote including all material and labour requirements
- We book a target commencement and completion date for your project.
- We attend site on the day of commencement and cover and protect any furniture and flooring.
- We prepare the surfaces in line with the painting and coatings being applied.
- We complete all priming and painting and return to the site once the paint has dried.
- We conduct a job completion inspection with you to ensure you are satisfied with the work and provide advice on the ongoing care and maintenance of your paintwork.